Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm BAAACK...and gone.

Although I arrived safely home from my vacation yesterday, I have to leave town again today for a funeral and will have even less computer access (that is, none) than I had on vacation. When I get back I'll be devoting my time entirely to rehearsals for a chamber concert at the end of the week, so there will be no new posts (and very little opportunity for me to chime in on discussion threads) until next week.

In the meantime, it seems as if the regular contributors to my blog are having a really thoughtful, generally respectful, and important philosophy of mind conversation over on the discussion thread for the last installment of my Naturalism blog series. Visitors to this blog are encouraged to expore that discussion thread, which appears to still be expanding daily even in my absence. When I return to my computer, my priority (besides finishing up a book proposal) will be to offer a post on the philosophy of mind which can draw together some of the themes of that discussion thread and hopefully spark further thinking about the relevant issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment