Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Neglect

Some may have noticed that I've been neglecting this blog a bit for the last few weeks. I'm afraid this will continue for a little while longer. In addition to all the final revising, editing, and footnoting of the manuscript for That Damned Book, which is due at the publisher at the end of February, I am also part of an interdisciplinary panel at the AAAS convention in mid-February which I have to prepare for (I'll be addressing the panel question, "If our way of life is unsustainable, what must change?" from the standpoint of my work in business ethics, environmental ethics, and pragmatism) . On top of this I'll be traveling to be with my family while my father has major surgery (and, assuming that goes well, giving a talk at my alma mater).

All of this rolling in at once has meant that several blog posts I've been inspired to write have had to be set aside so I could focus on these more urgent projects.

Fortunately there is an ETA for the end of blog neglect, namely March 1 (assuming the manuscript is in on time). In the meantime, I will occasionally repost essays from the archives that relate to ongoing discussions. I may also, on occasion, throw up something short. But I won't be able to participate in the subsequent discussions until March.

But that doesn't mean you can't...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eric; I am waiting somewhat impatiently for your Damned Book, so get back to work! :-)

    BTW I loved "Is God a Delusion".

    ReplyDelete